- David Ruiz represents Plant City at soccer camp in ArgentinaPosted 7 hours ago
- Walden Lake considers 24-hour gate monitoringPosted 7 hours ago
- Cross Guard alive and kickingPosted 7 hours ago
- YMCA to honor George Banning at 12th Strong Leader Award DinnerPosted 7 hours ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Ben GudePosted 7 hours ago
- Strawberry Crest students return from European vacationPosted 7 hours ago
- Karen G’s Creatives sparkles at new locationPosted 7 hours ago
- WHAT’S ON KLINE’S MIND: Take the challenge — and do it rightPosted 7 hours ago
- Plant City Lions Club pays hospital billPosted 7 hours ago
- Plant City Woman’s Club searching for a few good womenPosted 7 hours ago
PHOTO GALLERY: 2012 Plant City Christmas Parade
By Michael Eng | Managing Editor and Matt Mauney | Associate Editor
Plant City welcomed the Christmas season with its fun, festive Christmas Parade Dec. 7, in Historic Downtown Plant City.
This year’s parade featured dozens of floats and performing groups, which helped turn downtown into a winter wonderland. Parade participants also competed for top honors in front of a panel judges at McCall Park.