- BUY LOCAL: Brownlee Garden Center and Mimi’s Place AntiquesPosted 1 hour ago
- Plant City man rescues, returns injured dogPosted 3 hours ago
- Walden Lake leaders select new management companyPosted 4 hours ago
- Independence students collect gifts for veteransPosted 4 hours ago
- Blood-pressure check saves life at health fairPosted 4 hours ago
- Church hosts annual Antioch DaysPosted 4 hours ago
- Rotary club hosts Russian health professionalsPosted 4 hours ago
- Dance Connection to host scavenger hunt fundraiserPosted 4 hours ago
- Lebanon Baptist welcomes new pastor; remembers 73 yearsPosted 4 hours ago
- Sidelines 10.24.14Posted 4 hours ago
PHOTO GALLERY: Hope Lutheran Church Trunk or Treat
Trick-or-treaters got to go door to door a little early this year.
That’s “door,” as in “trunk door.”
Hope Lutheran Church hosted its Trunk or Treat event on Friday afternoon, and adults with candy drove their cars onto the lawn and set up festive, spooky displays.
There were also other activities for the kids to partake in, with a crafting table, a fishing game, and a pair of cornhole boards.